Thursday, July 9, 2020

Through Photo Retouching || Automotive photo enhancement

I can remember the good old days when photo retouching had nothing to do with computers. I was working as a free-lance photographer while going to graduate school. I found that a good source of relaxation for me was to spend a few hours on a Sunday evening retouching some family portraits I had taken earlier in the week for my clients. But those days are now ancient history. Today's technology has virtually changed the photography world upside down.



When you mention the phrase "Automotive photo enhancement", immediately you are deluged with many questions about the techniques and tricks of a computer program named Photoshop. Practically anyone with a computer can perform basic retouching to their digital photos or even those old photographs that they scan into their computers. But there are still some real artists out there who perform magic even with their computers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative information. I would like to welcome to try my service for Clipping Path Service and Car Photo Fix .

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a great post about cthrough- photo retouching automotive. Want more informative posts. If car photo editor online is required, be sure to contact.

    ReplyDelete